Pre-sweep, our TSCM professionals will conduct a detailed examination of your location in order to:
- Discretely determine threats to the location
- Detect the presence of technical surveillance devices and hazards
- Identify technical security weaknesses that may allow illegal penetration of your facility
- Provide a professional evaluation of your facility’s technical security position
- During the actual sweep, our team will perform a comprehensive visual, physical, and electronic inspection to determine the presence and location of any and all electronic eavesdropping devices. We will also identify other technical weaknesses that may exist in your security posture.
- During visual inspections, we look for hidden eavesdropping devices in areas in which they are commonly found.
- During physical inspections, we take it a step further, thoroughly examining furniture, outlet covers, ceilings, and other locations common for eavesdropping devices such as microphones, recording devices, transmitters, and camera systems.
- Our electronic inspection leverages a variety of sophisticated equipment to identify and locate hostile signals and other telltale signs of eavesdropping equipment. Additionally, we survey AC electrical outlets, telephone cables, computer lines, and other wiring capable of transmitting communication, looking for wiretaps and other intercept devices.
- After all TSCM sweeps, we provide a detailed written report of the results, and any recommendations for improving your technical security posture. bug sweep hidden camera detector, hidden cameras